Turn To Webdrawers For Website Design in Nairobi Kenya
Affordable Website Designers in Kenya
As a company, your website is arguably your most important marketing asset, and if it isn’t growing your business, it’s time for a new one. Consider this: More than 3.5 billion Google searches are made every day. In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every company needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into leads, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a home service marketing company that makes the process easy.
Web designs that bring a smile on faces
Custom Business Websites Built to Increase Leads & Sales
Mobile Friedly Websites
The world has gone mobile—more than 50% of all online searches happen on a mobile device. Plus, having a mobile-friendly website is a Google ranking factor. We design your website with a mobile-first approach..
No Hidden Fees
Some web design companies have contract clauses that say if you leave, you have to pay a large fee, or you won’t get to take your website with you. That’s not the case with us. Once your website is built, it’s 100% yours to keep.
You get a website that differentiates your brand online AND converts more website visitors into leads—completely customized to your business. Webdrawers builds almost every client's website on WordPress, the world’s most commonly used content management system (CMS) that is SEO-friendly, agile, and fully customizable to your needs and wants.
Landing Page Design & Optimization
What does it take for a landing page to convert? We know the answer. With the right website design elements, calls to action, and ad copy, we can improve your site’s performance. Most importantly, we help you increase the number of leads generated by your website. Learn more about our landing page design and optimization services.
Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, we will deliver it. Our in-house copywriters have written thousands of web pages for clients and target the right keywords to make your website more visible on search engine results pages. Learn more about our website copywriting services.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Website Design
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile-friendly – 55% of all Kenya online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 55% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile-friendly websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives a slight ranking boost to secured websites in their search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions—resulting in less revenue generated from your website.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Companies Love Our Website Design Services
You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2015, Webdrawers has specialized in building custom, sales-driving websites for businesses. Our work ranges from highly customized, multi-location franchise websites down to web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. We are one of the best affordable website designers in Kenya
What’s Included In Our Web Design Services
- Website hosting (optional)
- Website security (optional)
- Custom website designs (including multiple page templates)
- Custom website coding and development
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
How Much Does a Website Design Cost In Kenya
One question we get a lot is “How much does a website cost?”
Truthfully, you can find websites for pretty much any price—but you get what you pay for.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, others cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Our web design services for home service companies aren’t one size fits all—there are no cookie-cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your business. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
You also need to continually update it to keep up with the modern customer’s expectations. Most website designs only have a life expectancy of 2-5 years.
A professional web design and digital marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. The best thing is that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Ready to Grow Your Business? Contact Our Website Design Team Today
Looking for affordable web design services? Webdrawers is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Webdrawers’ web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to home service franchises, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
Let’s Talk About Your Next Website
Contact us online to learn more about our web design and development services and tell us about your company’s website needs.